• B-1 and B-2 Visitor Visas
  • Visitor Visa extensions
  • L-1 and H1-B visas and extensions
  • Derivative visas also known as derivative classification, for immediate family members of foreign employees
  • EB-1 visas for aliens of extraordinary ability, professors and researchers, multinational managers and executives
  • EB-2 visas for aliens with advanced degrees or exceptional abilities
  • EB-3 visas for skilled workers
  • EB-5 visas for foreign investors and their spouses including children
  • PERM and labor certifications for employees seeking permanent residence
  • Premium processing service for businesses who need urgent results

In an increasingly globalized economy, success oftentimes depends on your ability to mobilize your organization’s key personnel from a foreign office to the United States.  Brown Law, PLLC can help you secure nonimmigrant visas to allow your employees to undergo training or attend meetings, work or obtain permanent residency in the United States.  At Brown Law, you will be paired with an attorney with a corporate and finance background who understands not only your legal needs, but also the operational challenges and budgetary constraints of global companies to ensure you minimize your costs while maximizing value.

For smaller U.S. based companies, having an edge over the competition means attracting and retaining the top talent in your labor market – regardless of their nationality.  We can help you legally hire a foreign national already living in the United States by petitioning for their permanent residency.  Throughout this process, Brown Law will collaborate with you, your employee and our network of trusted service providers to translate documents, certify foreign educational degrees and comply with USCIS’ rigorous recruiting requirements.  With Brown Law, petitioning for a trusted employee doesn’t have to be cost prohibitive or time-consuming.